Skip to Main Content

For coronavirus information for the UCLA community, please visit the Ashe Center website and UCLA’s information page.

UCLA First to Go
Entrance Exams

Most graduate schools require an entrance examination to help admission offices asses your skills for the specified graduate program. The type of exam required will depend on the type of graduate program you are considering, i.e., the MCAT is required for medical school entrance. Common required test include:

The tabs below contain application timelines for the following graduate programs: Law, Dental, Medical, Nursing, Public Health, Veterinary, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Student Affairs, Optometry and Occupational Therapy.

Full a full PDF version, with clickable links, of all graduate student deadlines.

**Note: There are other graduate programs that are not listed below, i.e. general graduate programs such as Sociology, African American Studies, Engineering, Music, Anthropology, English, etc.


Physical Therapy (P.T.)





Student Affairs


Physician Assistant (P.A.)

Occupational Therapy


Public Health